1. Which two statements describe factors that influence the layout of a proposal? (Choose two.)
Proposal layouts are required to use sans serif typefaces.
A specific proposal layout is followed when one is specified in the RFP.
A designer chooses the layout if a written RFP does not specify an outline.
The software that is used to create the proposal dictates the proposal layouts.
Proposal layouts are required to use a format that is designed by the network engineer.
2. What two items are typically included in the executive summary of a proposal? (Choose two.)
project scope summary
high-level implementation plan
quotes for all needed equipment
technical requirements for the design
emphasis on the benefits that meet the goals of the customer
3. Which proposal section describes the intended routing protocol, security mechanisms, and addressing for the planned network?
4. Which occurrence would indicate a failure of the design phase?
The incorrect model switches were ordered.
There is no customer signoff for task completion.
New requirements are identified after implementation begins.
The new network capacity is inadequate to support required traffic.
5. A network installation team is assigned to replace all core switches in an existing data center. No other upgrades are planned. Which kind of installation is this?
a new installation
a fork-lift installation
a phased installation
a green field installation